Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Google Base CAPTCHA Not Working properly in version 1.2.0.1

zadpro

Total Posts:  247
FL, USA

I thought Google CAPTCHA warning was solved in version 1.2.0.1. But here is what happening to my store.
I have over 10,000 products which I want to upload to Google Base. I selected 200 for the first time and uploaded with no problem. Then I selected another 200 and I got the CAPTCHA warning from the server and I was asked by Magento admin to enter the CAPTCHA code. So I entered the CAPTCHA code and submitted and the page refreshed. Then I selected another 200 and clicked submit to Google base, again Google CAPTCHA showed up and I had to enter the code. This is going on and on. When I enter GOOGLE CAPTCHA code, the page refresh and nothing is being added to GOOGLE BASE. After I enter the CAPTCHA code and select products to add, I get another CAPTCHA code. So no product is being add with this CAPTCHA feature. Not sure if this is happening to my only or if anyone else also experienced this.

Share your experience here. . .

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Smokersroom

Total Posts:  63

Same here!

Any solutions?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Mike Smullin

Total Posts:  23
Eagle Mountain, Utah

I’ve run into this problem, as well. Doesn’t matter how many CAPTCHAs you solve, you keep getting them. I managed to get 60 items up before it happened. I still have 2,268 items left to list. I am running Magento 1.2.0.2.

Anyone know why this is happening?

Magento Community
Magento Community

elfling
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  901

Hmmm, i got 200 products in and then nada.

Magento Community
Magento Community

HumanBeing

Total Posts:  21

I’m on Magento 1.2.1, and I don’t even get a CAPTCHA, since Google Base isn’t working in 1.2.1.  Instead, I get “Expected response code 200, got 400” when I try to send items to Google Base.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Oldgamer

Total Posts:  142

When I need to upload to Google a lot of items I do it by 50-100. Otherwise it always give the error after first 200.
I think that this is a Google problem, Magento has enough it’s own problems with Google Base API, though.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community