Magento Forum

How do I add some products list to cms page? 

wpwpwpwp

Total Posts:  1

Hi guys,

I ma currently during development of my shop, and I am using custom theme. That theme does not display any products on its home page- only slideshow of images not linked to products pages in any way.
Now, I would like to ask how do I add some products to cms home page? Newest or featured would be the best. I have already tried app called featured products but it does not work.

Thanks for any help.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

FMEExtensions
Mentor

Total Posts:  1140

Well really there are a few extensions out there which can help you take care of this. Here are a couple from FME Extensions.

Home Page Tabs :
Make your homepage more distinguished and modern with the FME Home Tabs extension. This extension smartly exhibits your products in different tabs like Most Rated, Mostly Viewed etc so your customers won’t have to search for any kind. They simply find them in these tabs. In this version you have the option to display nine splendid tabs on your home page. Further we have incorporated custom tab which allows you to present products of your own choice from Magento and also a CMS tab which is WYSIWYG enabled.

ADD PRODUCTS TO CMS
Add Products to CMS Magento Extension lets you add products to CMS pages like About us, Contact US etc. This way customers visit more of your products which would otherwise be ignored. Ultimately you get a chance to showcase more of your products on these simple pages. These pages become more worthy for you as they will drive traffic to your products and help you in making more conversions. The extension uses Pricing Rules with which you can define which products should appear on these pages such as based on color criteria, SKU, and other product attributes.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community