Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Help me about extension upload

Rayfox2014

Total Posts:  2

Hi

I already uploaded my extension (only support 1.5+, connect 2.0), but on the extension page I saw “his extension is currently unavailable on Magento Connect. Please contact the developer.”, but on the “Release Note Sections”, I can install by the extension key successfully.

is there any problems?

Thanks.

Image Attachments
temp2.jpgtemp1.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

nik00726

Total Posts:  24
surat

This means that the extension developer has removed extension or disable this extension.

Magento Community
Magento Community

centerkom

Total Posts:  5

I have the same problem, someone know how to fix it ?
I uploaded my extension but on the download page its write “This extension is currently unavailable on Magento Connect.”

ray_fox - 21 March 2012 05:40 PM

Hi

I already uploaded my extension (only support 1.5+, connect 2.0), but on the extension page I saw “his extension is currently unavailable on Magento Connect. Please contact the developer.”, but on the “Release Note Sections”, I can install by the extension key successfully.

is there any problems?

Thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community

IngGross_de

Total Posts:  93
Switzerland

I also have the same problem, someone know how to fix it ?
I uploaded my extension but on the download page it is written “This extension is currently unavailable on Magento Connect.”
Only when I am logged in as the developer, I can see the page with my new extension,
but this page is not accessable to someone not logged in or with another name.

Will the extension be quality checked by Varien before the final release?
I waited for a few days, but nothing happened yet.

Andreas

ray_fox - 21 March 2012 05:40 PM

Hi

is there any problems?

Thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community

moxha

Total Posts:  3

Hello,

I am having same problem, I checked forums but not solution I found till now, is any body knows about it? I have sent mail to magento contact us also so to remove it but, no reply from there also.

Now I am on dead lock, not able to remove the uploaded extension and not able to upload the improved extension, I am suffering with this issue from last one month.

Any body please help.

Thank You

moXha Tech.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Alok Rai

Total Posts:  3
Noida, UP

Hi Friends,

Any news how to resolve this issue. Today i uploaded a extension & getting same issue. If anyone have idea please share.

Thanks in advance,
Alok

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community