Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

show categories and catalog

vigge_sWe

Total Posts:  11

Right now the visitors need to search for the products. There is no catalog or category view. Is there such a feature in Magento, or do I need to add every product manualy to a custom page that I call the same as the category, and make an manual catalog?

Please answer on how to do it, because it really sucks there is no such feature in magento.

I may change software on friday if I don’t get the catalog and categorys to show automaticaly without manual template edits, because I need my shop up this week.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

honkwok

Total Posts:  30

Hi all,

I would like to see if we have any solid solution of the khinon86’ request?

“I have another problem. I want in default, my store navigation list all under-root category and their first-level children categories like this image below. And if I click on the first-level children categories , it will list the second-level children categories . Could anyone tell me how to modify codes and which file I should modify ? “

I also want to have a solution for it.

Thanks,

Hon

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community