Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

EZAPPS Zoom: Full-Page Cache

Isaac Chambers

Total Posts:  38

There is a patch that fixes the problem…

http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewreply/391771/

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

HolDenWagenHarry

Total Posts:  19

in my IE caching of cart and account links is not working for product pages. either with or without this fix :-(

Magento Community
Magento Community

Extendware

Total Posts:  231

Full page cache is very hard to get right. Have you tried out full page cache to see if it meets your needs? Full Page Cache Please look at the demo.

Magento Community
Magento Community

roxana_il

Total Posts:  21

PCGamesPlus - 28 April 2012 04:35 PM

I’m running 1.6.2.0 and I installed this extension. It works real well to speed up my store. I am having a problem with the “links” block though. It’s not working right. I am using a custom theme. I tried using the guide to resolve the issue and I was not successful. I would sure appreciate some help with this,

I have the same problem on Magento ver. 1.6.2.0 . Even on the default theme neither the top links or the cart are punched.
The hole system is not working on this version of Magento?

Magento Community
Magento Community

PCGamesPlus

Total Posts:  166
Sacramento, CA

Don’t waste you’re time waiting on the developer. He’s an idiot. He’ll give you ZERO assistance. He’s a masochist that loves to torture people with this crappy extension. It’ll never work the way you want it too. You’re better off buying a paid extension.

Magento Community
Magento Community

roxana_il

PCGamesPlus - 10 July 2012 08:55 PM

Don’t waste you’re time waiting on the developer. He’s an idiot. He’ll give you ZERO assistance. He’s a masochist that loves to torture people with this crappy extension. It’ll never work the way you want it too. You’re better off buying a paid extension.

Don’t be so bad, taking in consideration that this extension is so great, I imagine they need to provide alot of paid help to companies and they don’t have the time anymore.

We can focus on discovering together how the extension works and helping eachother by knowledge sharing about tips and tricks about the flow of the module.

Best regards to all of you.
I’ll start debugging it.

I am guessing that in my case is a server setting missing.

Magento Community
Magento Community

PCGamesPlus

Sacramento, CA

Don’t give that baloney. I was in contact with the dev and I gave him all my access info. I emailed him back within seconds of receiving his email. He SAID he would help be and then he didn’t do S**t.

Even though this is a free extension, he committed himself when he said he would help me. He promised help and then he left me hanging. He’s a jerk. And that’s that.

Magento Community
Magento Community

roxana_il

In my case EZAPPS Zoom is not working:

I found I have this js error:
in firefox:
json is undefined

onComplete: function(transport) {
var json = transport.responseJSON;
for(var i=0;i<json.fill.length;i++){
var obj = json.fill;
$(’ezzoom-’+obj.block).update(obj.data);
}
and in chrome on the same line the error is:
fill is undefined

Details: Magento ver. 1.6.2.0

Any ideas?

Magento Community
Magento Community

PCGamesPlus

Sacramento, CA

Here’s a suggestion. Buy a paid extension. This thing is JUNK

Magento Community
Magento Community

Isaac Chambers

Total Posts:  38

PCGames,

You are way out of line. Trolling and flaming these message boards is not productive at all.

Trust me, I understand your frustration. Ezra told me he would help too, and never did. However, this is really not his responsibility. This is a free, open-source, community-developed extension. If you think something is broken, fix it yourself. If you don\’t know how to fix it, describe the problem and hopefully someone in the community will fix it.

Magento Community
Magento Community

PCGamesPlus

Sacramento, CA

I’m not trolling.... I am warning people not to waste time on this extension.

If the developer says he is going to help, then he has COMMITTED, whether you paid or not is IRRELEVANT. The dev is a flake.

So now run along and go play with this extension.

Magento Community
Magento Community

nicktc

Total Posts:  4

I must agree with PCGamesPlus. I sent a few emails to the developer because the extension wasn’t working. Every time he said he would help and every time he came with a lame excuse (holiday, busy, etc, etc). He sent him at least 10 e-mails. De last 5 didn’t even get a response. Don’t waste your time on this extension. It has great potentional, but you pay the price (time, money) for the fact that it’s free and the developer is lame.

Magento Community
Magento Community

PCGamesPlus

Sacramento, CA

nicktc - 21 July 2012 06:18 AM

I must agree with PCGamesPlus. I sent a few emails to the developer because the extension wasn’t working. Every time he said he would help and every time he came with a lame excuse (holiday, busy, etc, etc). He sent him at least 10 e-mails. De last 5 didn’t even get a response. Don’t waste your time on this extension. It has great potentional, but you pay the price (time, money) for the fact that it’s free and the developer is lame.

Finally we get someone here that understands how it works when a person commits themselves to something. Free or not. BRAVO!!

This dev is a flake. I feel sorry for the suckers that actually pay him for support.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Willi K.

Total Posts:  2

After installing all page are white....any idea?

Magento Community
Magento Community

dong113vn

Total Posts:  16

hi,
when i flush cache in zoom management, then i use firefox/chrome again, it do not update, no clear cache.
how much memory use for cache
please help me

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community