Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Internal Magento developers in the UK

FengCo

Total Posts:  3

Hello Magento forum!

I’m studying at Chalmers University of Sweden, and I’m currently writing a thesis about online store extensions. A part of this is to investigate different online stores. I wonder if you have any examples of online stores that uses Magento, but without an external solution provider? The majority of the success stories seems to be using some kind of external web developer for their Magento implementation, but I wonder if there exist anyones that uses internal resources instead. I’m posting this in the UK forum since we’re looking for companies in UK, Germany and France, and I guess you guys know something about the UK market!

We would be very thankful if you could give us some kind of help in this matter!

Best Regards

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Dx3webs

Total Posts:  178

You mean a company builds a store using ONLY their in house development team?

Magento Community
Magento Community

FengCo

Total Posts:  3

Yes, exactly! I know that it’s quite rare, but there must be some examples, right?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community