Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Get Authorize.net working…
 
seanberry
Jr. Member
 
Total Posts:  14
Joined:  2008-01-16
 

I have my Gateway URL set to:
https://test.authorize.net:443/gateway/transact.dll

When I try to submit the order I get a debug error telling me that there was some problem and to check my settings.  However, if I browse directly to the Gateway URL above, with the value of request_body (from paygate_authorizenet_debug) as a query string I get a success.  But if I look at the response_body in the same table I get “ 3,2,13,(TESTMODE) The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive.,000000,P,0,,,60.75,,auth_capture.......”

Anyone run into this?  Any ideas on how to fix it?

 
Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
 
seanberry
Jr. Member
 
Total Posts:  14
Joined:  2008-01-16
 

Still looking for an answer to this one.  If additional explanation is needed I can provide it.

 
Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
 
seanberry
Jr. Member
 
Total Posts:  14
Joined:  2008-01-16
 

Thanks for the replay varienchris.  I tried what you suggested but it did not solve my problem.  The thing is, the query string in the database table works when I browse to it directly.  So, for example I look at the request_body field and see something like this (sesitive information removed)

X_VERSION=3.1&X;_DELIM_DATA=True&X;_DELIM_CHAR=,&X;_RELAY_RESPONSE=False&X;_TEST_REQUEST=TRUE&X;_LOGIN=XXXXXXXX&X;_TRAN_KEY=XXXXXXXXXX&X;_AMOUNT=128.35&X;_TYPE=AUTH_CAPTURE&X;_METHOD=CC&X;_INVOICE_NUM=&X;_FIRST_NAME=Sean&X;_LAST_NAME=Berry&X;_COMPANY=&X;_ADDRESS=MY_ADDRESS&X;_CITY=Aliso Viejo&X;_STATE=California&X;_ZIP=92656&X;_COUNTRY=US&X;_PHONE=949-555-5555&X;_FAX=&X;_CUST_ID=1&X;_CUSTOMER_IP=&X;_CUSTOMER_TAX_ID=&X;_EMAIL=&X;_EMAIL_CUSTOMER=&X;_MERCHANT_EMAIL=&X;_SHIP_TO_FIRST_NAME=Sean&X;_SHIP_TO_LAST_NAME=Berry&X;_SHIP_TO_COMPANY=&X;_SHIP_TO_ADDRESS=MY_ADDRESS&X;_SHIP_TO_CITY=Aliso Viejo&X;_SHIP_TO_STATE=California&X;_SHIP_TO_ZIP=92656&X;_SHIP_TO_COUNTRY=US&X;_PO_NUM=&X;_TAX=&X;_FREIGHT=&X;_CARD_NUM=4111111111111111&X;_EXP_DATE=01-2010&X;_CARD_CODE=123
If I just add this as the query string for
https://test.authorize.net:443/gateway/transact.dll
then it works with authorization going through just fine.

So browsing to

https://test.authorize.net:443/gateway/transact.dll?X_VERSION=3.1&X;_DELIM_DATA=True&X;_DELIM_CHAR=,&X;_RELAY_RESPONSE=False&X;_TEST_REQUEST=TRUE&X;_LOGIN=XXXXXXXX&X;_TRAN_KEY=XXXXXXXXXX&X;_AMOUNT=128.35&X;_TYPE=AUTH_CAPTURE&X;_METHOD=CC&X;_INVOICE_NUM=&X;_FIRST_NAME=Sean&X;_LAST_NAME=Berry&X;_COMPANY=&X;_ADDRESS=MY_ADDRESS&X;_CITY=Aliso Viejo&X;_STATE=California&X;_ZIP=92656&X;_COUNTRY=US&X;_PHONE=949-555-5555&X;_FAX=&X;_CUST_ID=1&X;_CUSTOMER_IP=&X;_CUSTOMER_TAX_ID=&X;_EMAIL=&X;_EMAIL_CUSTOMER=&X;_MERCHANT_EMAIL=&X;_SHIP_TO_FIRST_NAME=Sean&X;_SHIP_TO_LAST_NAME=Berry&X;_SHIP_TO_COMPANY=&X;_SHIP_TO_ADDRESS=MY_ADDRESS&X;_SHIP_TO_CITY=Aliso Viejo&X;_SHIP_TO_STATE=California&X;_SHIP_TO_ZIP=92656&X;_SHIP_TO_COUNTRY=US&X;_PO_NUM=&X;_TAX=&X;_FREIGHT=&X;_CARD_NUM=4111111111111111&X;_EXP_DATE=01-2010&X;_CARD_CODE=123
works.  So all of the settings are correct.  The id and key are correct.  The URI is correct.  It seems that there is some other unknown problem here.
 
Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Back to top