Magento Forum

Media manager 404 error from wysiwyg cms

kinetix

Total Posts:  3

Hi all,

I just recently set up a 1.6.1 install and am having a weird issue with the cms editor. When I click on the image button and then try and open up the media manager/library, the lightbox that pops up over the cms page has a 404 error instead of the image library.

Using chrome’s network panel I can see that it is looking for (but not finding) this:
/index.php/admin/cms_wysiwyg_images/index/key/8e1a5eb33f1880fe3b652fbeb6e966fe/target_element_id/textarea_obj_0/store/undefined/type/image/?isAjax=true

The media manager does work from the static blocks section which is strange. Any ideas on how to fix this? Are there any files I should try re-uploading or something?

Thanks,
Jake

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

shawninman

Total Posts:  1

I’m having the exact same issue. I’d love it if someone could throw their ideas in…

Magento Community
Magento Community

Dakk

Total Posts:  4

Same problem here. It started happening after a server move so I’m thinking it could be a permissions issue? Anyone got any ideas?

Magento Community
Magento Community

theshoney

Total Posts:  1

I’m thinking it must be related to permissions as well. I can’t see what would cause an issue though, since it seems basically all my folders have the same permissions.

Magento Community
Magento Community

ShapesGS

Total Posts:  5

Hello,

Same problem here, has anybody fixed this ?
I’m using latest Magento 1.8, and it’s the first time I see this, having developped a few MAgento sites yet.

Problem happens only in CMS pages and static blocks, with the product descrition wysiwyg editor, it works fine.

Hoping for answers,
Best regards,
David aka Shapes

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community