Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Customers not receiving order, invoice, and shipment confirmation emails

ShopMagCart

Total Posts:  70

I upgrade from 1.3.2 to 1.5.1.0 a few months ago and have now discovered that customers are not receiving order, invoice, and shipment email confirmations.  I have all emails sent through my own server.  I tested using a dummy account with a Gmail email address and also a non free email service.  The strange part is that customers are receiving the new account and password reset emails.  Another odd thing is that I setup BCC for all email confirmations and those are coming through to me fine.

I have noticed since the upgrade that on all the BCC copies of the order confirmations is that in the “To:” field is blank on all emails.  When I was on version 1.3.2, the customer’s email address was always in there.  Maybe this is the root of the problem?

I would be grateful to any help you could offer.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

ShopMagCart

Total Posts:  70

Could someone confirm that a customer’s email address or name is supposed to show in the “To” header of the email when an order confirmation is sent?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community