Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Google analytics code missing on second/multi store solution

longstone

Total Posts:  11

Hello,
I added a new website to my magento installation. On the first (www.italiandelishop.com) analitycs is working good on the second (www.delisapori.com) give me the verification error.
I checked the source of the page and on the first i found the google section but on the second is missing.
I tried to set the configuration, on the second store, like default, so like the first store, but nothing change. I tried with different goggle account no success…

Any Idea?
Thanks in advance
Enrico

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

ewaanw

Total Posts:  10

I have similar problem with google analytics code not behaving correctly.

www.myu.com.au/d/ for desktop view of website and
www.myurl.com.au/m/ for mobile view of same website.

google code working on /m/ but not on /d/

Any ideas?

Regards,
E

PS Please do not respond with any hacks to core code. These are not acceptable to a small company looking to keep configuration and development as separate items.

Magento Community
Magento Community

robaus

Total Posts:  5

Anyone? Having similar issue here with multiple domains on 1 installation, tracking the main TLD but not the other two…

Magento Community
Magento Community

ReptiPro

Total Posts:  4

Did anyone ever find the solution to this. I am thinking it may be waiting for the indexing to complete but so far nothing else I try adds the google api analytics code to the 2nd website in my magento install. The first one works fine.

Any ideas?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community