Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

magento issue

swathichowdary

Total Posts:  2

i have updated my site from 1.4 version to 1.6 version of magento.but i am getting some issues those are in my website ithe products are not displaying.i imported all the products data through the backend admin.but unbale to find where the issue.please kindly help me sloving this issue.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

SarathTomy

Total Posts:  146
Melbourne, Australia

swathichowdary - 07 March 2012 10:09 PM

i have updated my site from 1.4 version to 1.6 version of magento.but i am getting some issues those are in my website ithe products are not displaying.i imported all the products data through the backend admin.but unbale to find where the issue.please kindly help me sloving this issue.

Please navigate to System >Index Management and Reindex Data
Then Clear the cache using System >Cache Management

Magento Community
Magento Community

swathichowdary

tanq for your reply, I have done what you hv told, but I am not able to view products.
I think the upgrade process which I have done was not proper, Can u please explain how the up gradation should be done in magento.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Ramesh Vedula

try try vethuku vethakaali vethikithe dorukuthundi

Magento Community
Magento Community

stevenmaico

Total Posts:  4

Magento is a new platform for me because I have just started to work on it so till now I haven’t major issue regarding Magento. But I am moving in multi page websites development, so I think its possible to get issues like here.

Magento Community
Magento Community

TinaCarte

Total Posts:  3

i am running on Windows 7, i downloaded the full instalation ZIP from the Magento web site. i just followed the wizard setup instructions.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Hodor

Total Posts:  1

Hello,

many people here recommend http://www.shopping-cart-migration.com/ as an alternative for upgrading. I didn’t try this option but they say it’s ok.  So, if you can’t handle with upgrade process, which actually is a common situation, than you may try to check their services.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community