Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Have anybody integrated Magento Adyen plugin with Recurring Profiles? 

MZBS

Total Posts:  6

Hello,

I want to integrate Adyen payment plugin with Recurring Profiles system.

I have checked the files of PaypalExpress and trying to understand that information and copying it to the Adyen plugin and I can see the Adyen payment method in the Checkout page with recurring products in the cart but I really dont know how to configure the Credit card part in order to send the data correcting to Adyen.

They dont give me support with this… but I saw that there are some companies that are using adyen and magento with recurring profiles without any problem so I just want to know if someone have this in his shop and can help me or share the files.

I just have to modify “cc.php” and I think I have it at 80% but I really dont know how to configure how to send the money to Adyen.

Thank you so much.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

MZBS

Total Posts:  6

Really no one can give me any clue about this?

Thank you for your time.

Magento Community
Magento Community

vaishali

Total Posts:  3

can any 1 help me out....A product which have Recurring Profile is set to /’yes’/ then in front end after checkout ,it shows only PAYPAL option in the PAYMENT INFORMATION and if Recurring Profile is set to /’NO’/ ,then it shows PAYPAL AND AUTHORIzE.NET method in the PAYMENT INFORMATION.....................But i need just reverse of this....pls reply asap....i need for a non-recurring payment should not be able to choose Authorize.net for a payment option at checkout. for a recurring payment chooses to use PayPal instead of a credit card through Authorize.net.........................how to do this.

Magento Community
Magento Community

bagini

Total Posts:  3

Hi ! Did you solve this? I don’t see Adyen as payment method for recurring products too.

Thanks !

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community