Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How can i hide an offer or product? 

Alekhine

Total Posts:  1

Hi all:

I am new to using Magento, and I have a very important question, though perhaps typical of a novice.

Is it possible to hide an offer automatically after a predetermined time?

I hope someone collaborate

Thanks in advance

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Adam Moss

Total Posts:  248
Birmingham, UK

If you mean special offers, you can do this when you create a product - you just choose a date from the ‘Special To Date’ text field.

If you want something more bespoke, you’d have to decide what you want to do and write a function which disables products when they move beyond a certain time threshold. You’ll need to be more specific though.

Magento Community
Magento Community

johnbullac

Total Posts:  17

Thanks for advice! It works.

Magento Community
Magento Community

ec0mmerce

Total Posts:  242

Hello

If you need advanced functionality for limited time offers, would like to offer this FLASH / PRIVATE SALES extension which allows to run campaigns with a click. See more details on the product description page.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community