Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 3 of 3
SEO

aimeusdietger

Total Posts:  1

Although Magento is one of the most search engine friendly e-commerce applications, you still need a Magento Extension such as Advanced SEO Suite, which will greatly improve the performance of your store in search engines.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

MageWorxcom
Guru

Total Posts:  410
Washington DC Metro Area, US

SEO Suite Ultimate extension helps thousands of Magento websites to be in the top of the search results. It has great sets of features for the on-site optimization. Everything from the dynamic templates to editing the robots.txt file from the back-end.
We are always glad to help you to configure the extension for your site and help if you have any problems.

Feel free to contact us for more details.

Magento Community
Magento Community

dianadenson12

Total Posts:  2
Brisbane

At first, I’m having a hard time how to connect my Google Analytics E-Commerce Tracking to my Magento site but after some research on this forum I found out that Magento built website has already integrated settings for Google Analytics.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Bertran

Total Posts:  17

Hi there,

couldn’t get through all these posts, so sorry if somebody already mentioned it. But here is a very nice infographic that every Magento beginner should know about while handling SEO.

Magento Community
Magento Community

bunnygoines2

see below

Magento Community
Magento Community

bunnygoines2

Magento is really not ideal from the point of view of SEO.
Very many obvious functions are implemented not quite right. As a variant, you can try the ready extensions. For example, I use Advanced SEO Suite http://mirasvit.com/magento-extensions/advanced-seo-suite.html and very satisfied with results.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 3 of 3