Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Cron job log

AardvarkTony

Total Posts:  5

Hi All,

I am trying to find out what cron jobs are running in my Magento installation (Commuinity 1.6.1) I have added

Mage::log("Cron run")

to cron.php and it does show “cron run” several times in system.log so this proves they are atleast running. I however dont see any details in the “cron_schedule” table.

Does anyone have any idea where I can find this information? or atleast set it up so it shows it?

Thanks in advance

Tony

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

tzyganu
Mentor

Total Posts:  2205
Bucharest, Romania

I think the cron jobs run from here: Mage_Cron_Model_Observer::dispatch()

You can try to log what is running by adding a log method before and after this:

call_user_func_array($callback$arguments);

I mean like this:

Mage::log('Start'.print_r($callback1));
call_user_func_array($callback$arguments); 
Mage::log('End'.print_r($callback1));

Marius.

Magento Community
Magento Community

sashas7777

Total Posts:  90
New York, USA

Hi,

In case you interested to view cron jobs in admin you may take look at the Magento Errors Extnesion.  It adds few helpfull options to view monitor magento erros in admin

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community