Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Editing the shipping/billing address in the order view gives a memory error? 

JJLaird

Total Posts:  11

We are currently configuring our website and noticed that when we view and order and try to update the shipping address or the billing address from within the order we get a memory error (below). We have our server memory_limit set to 512MB so were not sure why this error is coming up. Any help would be appreciated.

edit shipping/billing address:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 46 bytes) in /home/cheaper/public_html/lib/Varien/Object.php on line 270

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

JJLaird

Total Posts:  11

Issued solved by increasing the server memory limit to 768MB. I had tried all the normail thing i.e the htaccess file, index.php etc. however I hadn’t consider that 512 wasn’t enough!!!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community