Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

editPostAction() Woes. 

CVinson86

Total Posts:  40

Hey,
I’m having some trouble with editPostAction() in app/code/core/Mage/Customer/controllers/AccountController.php .  Whenever you edit account information from the My Account section, it is not updated.  Further investigation revealed that within editPostAction(), $this->_validateFormKey() and Mage::getConfig()->getFieldset(’customer_account’) were both returning empty.  Any idea what’s up or where to investigate next?  Thanks,
-Colin

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

nikefido
Guru

Total Posts:  481
New Haven, CT

what magento version? did you make any other changes to the controller (what caused the functionality issues to being with)? Are you overriding the controller properly or editing core code directly?

Magento Community
Magento Community

CVinson86

I’m using 1.2.0 and I haven’t made any changes to the controller.  The core Magento code just isn’t working.
-CV

Magento Community
Magento Community

CVinson86

If you’re having this problem, head over here for some further reading:

http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/27447/

-CV

Magento Community
Magento Community