Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Quick question

viniati

Total Posts:  97

I know that mostly the answer is yes.. but before we commit to using the magento software what would it take to create drop down menu similar to what we had custom coded for http://www.viniati.com on our b2b osc software (vehicle search)? If anyone knows if this can be done or how much it would cost to do I would be greateful.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

nikefido
Guru

Total Posts:  481
New Haven, CT

That can most likely be accomplished - however, what integration with your b2b software will there be exactly? (that search won’t go into magento’s product database?)

Magento Community
Magento Community

viniati

Total Posts:  97

I guess it will, that is what I would like to know if it is possible to set up that specific code in a drop box menu for each vehicle.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community