Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Unable to export all products using default export profile

lobsters2

Total Posts:  6

I am trying endlessly to export all my product data using the default Export All Products profile, when I run the profile, I get the following in a popup.

* Starting profile execution, please wait…
* Warning: Please don’t close window during importing/exporting data

The export process runs for about 1 minute then the browser’s progress bar says Done.

I have set the php.ini timeout values to the following:

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
; Resource Limits ;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

max_execution_time = 18000 ; Maximum execution time of each script, in seconds
max_input_time = 3600 ; Maximum amount of time each script may spend parsing request data
memory_limit = 512M ; Maximum amount of memory a script may consume (32MB)

I have changed the above variables in hopes that it would help, but i see no improvement from the default php.ini settings

Here is what shows in my error log:

[Fri Jan 02 18:45:25 2009] [warn] RewriteCond: NoCase option for non-regex pattern ‘-f’ is not supported and will be ignored.
[Fri Jan 02 18:45:26 2009] [warn] RewriteCond: NoCase option for non-regex pattern ‘-f’ is not supported and will be ignored.
[Fri Jan 02 18:45:27 2009] [error] [client 38.99.13.124] Failed loading /usr/local/Zend/lib/Optimizer/php-5.2.x/ZendOptimizer.so: /usr/local/Zend/lib/Optimizer/php-5.2.x/ZendOptimizer.so: undefined symbol: compiler_globals
[Fri Jan 02 18:45:29 2009] [error] [client 220.181.61.199] Failed loading /usr/local/Zend/lib/Optimizer/php-5.2.x/ZendOptimizer.so: /usr/local/Zend/lib/Optimizer/php-5.2.x/ZendOptimizer.so: undefined symbol: compiler_globals
[Fri Jan 02 18:45:30 2009] [error] [client 66.249.73.104] Failed loading /usr/local/Zend/lib/Optimizer/php-5.2.x/ZendOptimizer.so: /usr/local/Zend/lib/Optimizer/php-5.2.x/ZendOptimizer.so: undefined symbol: compiler_globals
[Fri Jan 02 18:45:31 2009] [error] [client 66.249.73.104] Failed loading /usr/local/Zend/lib/Optimizer/php-5.2.x/ZendOptimizer.so: /usr/local/Zend/lib/Optimizer/php-5.2.x/ZendOptimizer.so: undefined symbol: compiler_globals

Anyone else experience this behaviour? If so, how do you fix it.

Also I have about 2100 products in the catalog, the permissions on the var/export directory are correct because I am able to export products based on SKU characters. I have Magento 1.1.8 installed, I am going to upgrade to 1.2.0 to see if that will fix anything.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

seikenn

Total Posts:  5

I am experiencing the same issue with export. Using 1.1.8

Magento Community
Magento Community

lobsters2

I haven’t upgraded to 1.2.0 from 1.8, I am going to contact the hosting provider, maybe they will be able to provide insight into the log errors.

Magento Community
Magento Community

lobsters2

i upgraded the core to 1.2.1 and the rest of the components to the latest stable release, problem still occurs. Anyone else ever experience this sort of timeout????

Magento Community
Magento Community

mwehrly

Total Posts:  22
U.S.A

Unfortunately, I don’t have an answer, but I am having the same issues as well.

Version 1.2.0.2

Magento Community
Magento Community

Ben Marks

Total Posts:  452
Isle of Palms, SC

I’m sure you guys have checked var/export directory to see if anything is being generated?

Magento Community
Magento Community

lobsters2

blueben - 30 January 2009 01:47 PM

I’m sure you guys have checked var/export directory to see if anything is being generated?

Yes, nothing is written to the directory. I think that magento saves everything to memory instead of incrementally writing to a file.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community