Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento Developer Required

Shaughn

Total Posts:  44
South Africa

Hi Guys

We are looking for a Junior - Senior Magento web developer to work on existing and new projects.

Send your CV to shaughn.legrange-hatlen@fontera.com

Regards
Shaughn

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

sam051

Total Posts:  6

You can hire Magento developer from CSS Chopper in India which services are famous in UK and US. CSS Chopper is providing skill magento developer with their trial versions. Our expensive price of trial version is $399. Some relevant services also providing like wordpress, joomla, drupal etc.

Magento Community
Magento Community

potatokudo

Total Posts:  4

Hey guy, I am a Junior - Senior Magento web developer and if you want you can contact me via email: magentodeveloveperpro@gmail.com

Magento Community
Magento Community

RossiTiago

Total Posts:  7

the job still open?

Magento Community
Magento Community

pintaurodanny

Total Posts:  10

I used the full time Magento Expert for my store and really the Magento developer and there team really help me at every point and I will recommend to have a look and use developer from here Full Time Magento Developer 8 hours a day

Magento Community
Magento Community

NickMcCoy

Total Posts:  10

You can hire magento developer for full time and add me on skype for discount on hire developer service. Skype ID is : bizspice_monty

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community