Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How to resolve ‘There has been an error processing your request’

benekski

Total Posts:  19

I’ve got the message ‘There has been an error processing your request’, but I really don’t know what to do to resolve the problem…

I’ve uploaded the latest Magento to my 123Reg webhost using Panic Transmit. Following the install instructions, I’ve amended the necessary file and folder privileges. I then start the install process… I enter my country, timezone and currency. I then proceed to input my database specifics, but then I get the message, ‘There has been an error processing your request’.

Following some instructions from another post, I managed to get some more information about the error which I’ve included below, but I have to admit that I’ve spent hours trawling the web looking for help with no luck and I have no idea how to fix the problem in order to proceed with the installation.

I would be extremely grateful if somebody could help me with this – I haven’t found any information to help me understand the problem, so I have no idea how to even begin resolving the problem. At the moment I’m going to try deleting my Magento directory and starting again, but I don’t imagine that will resolve anything…

Error in file: “/websites/123reg/LinuxPackage21/be/ne/k_/benek.co.uk/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Reports/data/reports_setup/data-install-1.6.0.0.php” - SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry ‘1’ for key 1

Trace:
#0 /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage21/be/ne/k_/benek.co.uk/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(645): Mage::exception(’Mage_Core’, ‘Error in file: ...’)
#1 /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage21/be/ne/k_/benek.co.uk/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(391): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_modifyResourceDb(’data-install’, ‘’, ‘1.6.0.0’)
#2 /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage21/be/ne/k_/benek.co.uk/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(289): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_installData(’1.6.0.0’)
#3 /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage21/be/ne/k_/benek.co.uk/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(269): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->applyDataUpdates()
#4 /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage21/be/ne/k_/benek.co.uk/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(346): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup::applyAllDataUpdates()
#5 /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage21/be/ne/k_/benek.co.uk/public_html/magento/app/Mage.php(640): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#6 /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage21/be/ne/k_/benek.co.uk/public_html/magento/index.php(80): Mage::run(’’, ‘store’)
#7 {main}

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Template fans
Guru

Total Posts:  446

Just manually clear cache.

Magento Community
Magento Community

sallahan

Total Posts:  2

same problem here. clearing cache manually didn’t work. please help.
i tried to clear cache and sessions. i cleared logs in db tables. what should i do.
i cannot go to admin also “Illegal scheme supplied, only alphanumeric characters are permitted”.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community