Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Amazon Checkout Signature Problems

bthibault

Total Posts:  7

I see there are some people that got Amazon’s payment module working w/ Magento 1.5 and 1.6

I’m on 1.6.1 and I ALMOST have it working. Everything works great in Sandbox mode, when I have “Sign_XML_Cart” option disabled from the Magento side and also have it disabled from the Amazon side in the Checkout Pipeline Settings.

However, when this option is enabled, as it needs to be in production mode, I get this error from Amazon:

The order could not be authenticated. Detail: Your signature [xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=] does not match the signature that we expect.

Was anybody else able to solve this issue?

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

mageixllc

Total Posts:  23
New York

We have a fully working Checkout By Amazon module available at http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/premium-ixcbatm-5249.html

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community