Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Extension/Module Marketing Ideas

bgribaudo

Total Posts:  21

Hello Fellow Module Authors,

I’m looking for ways to get the word out about the modules/extension I’ve written (listed on http://bengribaudo.com/). When you launch a new module, are their certain sites where you list your module? Do you send free copies of your extension to certain bloggers with the hopes that they will publicly review your extension? Are there particular module store sites youve found worthwhile to use to sell your module? How do you get the word out (beyond listing the product on your own web site and in Magento Connect)?

My module sales have been lower than I would have hoped. Im trying to increase them so that they can make a little more contribution towards paying the bills. grin

Sincerely,
Ben

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community