Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Change Block Title? 

CKENT

Total Posts:  33

Hello everyone,

I am a newbie to magento decided to give it a test run especially with talk of integration with joomla. I have the system pretty well figured out for the most part I think. I am doing a custom template/theme and am just about done. The one thing I would like to do is change some of the block titles for example “Recently Viewed Products” I want to change to “Recently Viewed” the previous just is too long. Also would like to change the one during checkout for “Your Checkout Progress” to just “Checkout Progress” if anyone can tell me where to find the place to change these it will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

P.S. A little more digging and figuring this thing out and I will toss up a few free themes to the community eventually.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Brandlive_br
Guru

Total Posts:  653
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Look for the csv files, you should see the references to those sentences and you can change the one you need.
You can also do it with inline translation, check this out: http://www.magentocommerce.com/blog/comments/video-in-line-translations/

Ezequiel

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community