Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Display items by Category

cutie

Total Posts:  67

I have this problem in displaying of item per category. For example, category name is Camera’s. In admin, I have 3 items for Camera’s which is Camera Item 1, Camera Item 2 and Camera Item 3. I can really see it in admin, there are 3 items in Camera’s. But, if i go to website, I can only see one item in the front end side, which is Camera 1. Camera 2 and 32 is not displaying. I reviewed my entry for the Items, QTY is set 1000, item is in stock and enable.

Got some idea to fix this?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

tzyganu
Mentor

Total Posts:  2205
Bucharest, Romania

Hello
First of all, clear your cache (probably It will not help but it won’t hurt either).
Second: Make sure that camera2 and 3 have the ‘visibility’ attribute set to ‘Catalog & Search’ or at least ‘Catalog’.
If you have ‘Flat catalog’ enabled rebuild the product index. What the hell...rebuild all the indexes...Again, it cannot hurt.

Cheers,
Marius.

Magento Community
Magento Community

thylaksoft

Total Posts:  78
New Castle, DE

1.clear your cache in the admin
2.Make sure all the products in instock
3.Make sure all the pdocuts are enabled and visibility
4.Check the products are assigned for the particular website.
Check now you can able to view the product.

If you need more details Please contact us :

302-355-0449

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community