Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Language redirect error

Chendo

Total Posts:  109

Hello!
I recently added a new language to my website,and for this reason,i enabled the “add store code to urls”.
When im inside a category and then click to switch to default store language,it redirects me to an address that doesnt have url code inside.

Example:
tapet ( “ro” being the default store code and view )
wallcoverings ( being secondary store view )

When im on the second link and click the RO Flag ( do the URL look correctly and is containing storecode ) - it redirects me to the page with the store code removed.

The problem appears ONLY when i try to switch from EN to RO and only when im on category or product pages.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Chendo

Total Posts:  109

the error can be patched with htaccess,cause there arent too many categories,but it would be nice to work by itself.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community