Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Error refreshing Cache

r557

Total Posts:  29

I receive the following error when i attempt to refresh cache.  Magento ver. 1.0.19870 please view thread at bottom, this may be related to the issues i’m having with the upgrade process.

Warningchmod() [function.chmod]Operation not permitted  in /var/www/tntleatherworx_com/dev/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php on line 944
Trace
:
#0 [internal function]: mageCoreErrorHandler(2, 'chmod() [saveUseCache(Array)
#3 /var/www/tntleatherworx_com/dev/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(342): Mage_Adminhtml_System_CacheController->saveAction()
#4 /var/www/tntleatherworx_com/dev/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Admin.php(148): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('save')
#5 /var/www/tntleatherworx_com/dev/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(146): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Admin->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#6 /var/www/tntleatherworx_com/dev/app/Mage.php(427): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#7 /var/www/tntleatherworx_com/dev/index.php(40): Mage::run()
#8 {main}

This may be related to the other issues i’m having here, http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/27260/

i think i’m going to go shave my head to avoid any more hair being pulled out of my head over Magento issues today.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Damian Culotta
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  878
Argentina

Is it possible that the folder hasn’t the correct permissions?
Can you check that?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community