Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

One Shopping Cart, Multistore - Magento Bug? 

Golive1

Total Posts:  23

Hi,

I am trying to get Magento 1.5 working with multiple stores, one checkout and one shopping cart, like GAP does it. But unfortunately the shopping cart is always empty when I switch stores. I googled around, but there are no worthy threads to read or they are not answered at all. Then I found a description of the problem here: http://www.magthemes.com/magento-blog/magento-fully-support-multistore-functionality/ The problem has been solved in demo, but there is no hint how they have done it.

Does anybody solved the problem with multiple stores and on shopping cart? Would be great to get some help on this issue.

Thanks a lot!!!!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

TobiCS

Total Posts:  23

I have exactly the same issue. I setup a multi-Store website.
Everything works fine:
- Start-Page
- Categories
- Products

But whenever I click on the shopping-cart-button, the shopping cart is empty.
Any ideas?

Cheers,
Tobi

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community