Multi-Warehouse is a Magento module that provides functionality to manage multiple warehouses. If you have or plan to have your inventory allocated in multiple stock locations then it seems to be a perfect solution to set up and control multiple merchandise distribution points located nationwide/across continents.
This add-on helps to share inventory between multiple distribution points (warehouses with separate inventories), manage prices depending on location, ship from multiple dispatch locations, enable different shipping methods for different warehouses (e.G. To ship orders from a Canadian location and calculate rates using Canada Post, to ship orders from a US location and calculate rates with UPS, to deliver products from a UK location and calculate rates using Royal Mail and so on), and do other things related to multiple locations. You can create as many inventory locations as you need. Your warehouses may act as multiple vendors, suppliers, distribution centers, storage locations, branches and so on (i.E. You can appoint the distributors (fulfillment centers/vendors/suppliers/storage centers/shipping providers/ drop-shippers) as warehouses. This module gives the flexibility you need when shipping from multiple distribution centers. Flexible configuration enables you to deliver items in the best way.
- Multiple warehouses support
- The best way to deliver the products to the customer:
Shipping from a single warehouse:
Shipping based on zip codes/locations:
1. delivery from the nearest location (determine which warehouse that has the product is closest to the user\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\’s zip)
2. delivery from the same area as the customer
Preference at the storeview/store/website level to specify the preferred warehouse:
3. delivery from the warehouse to which the website/store/storeview was assigned (Multi-Warehouse allows to assign a website/store/storeview to a warehouse. Once your customer has selected a product from the storeview/store/website, he is directed to the warehouse to which the storeview/store/website was previously assigned)
Allow customers to define which location the order to be shipped from:
4. delivery from the warehouse selected by the customer
Shipping from multiple locations:
1. by the lowest shipping price
2. by the lowest tax price
3. by the lowest product price (Subtotal)
4. by the lowest cart price (Grand total)
5. from the high priority warehouses
6. from the warehouses according to the customer\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\’s preference
- Multiple locations with its own stock levels, products and alerts:
1. common products with independent stock counts for all your warehouses
2. to keep track of the inventory of each item for each one of your warehouses,
3. keep track of your stock levels in each warehouse
4. keep track orders / invoices / shipments / credit memos by warehouses( to deal with your locations data and not to get confused),
5. notification about new orders by email
6. notification of how many products are below the lower bound limit
- Flexible configuration settings according to your requirements
- Shipping method filter application for each warehouse separately
- Product discounts per warehouse
- Shelf information
- Hide warehouse information from the public optionally
- To force no backorders either for cart or for cart item
- Advanced shipping table rates
- Extended API
- Extended Dataflow
- Break up a single order between warehouses and create a separate purchase order for each warehouse
- Ability for web shop administrator to change the warehouse for delivery when processing the order
- Set warehouse priority at the product level
- Apply different shipping methods for different warehouses at the product level
Current version is 184.108.40.206
The Multi-Warehouse term license duration is 12 months. All updates within this period are included free of charge.
Also we offer support service to cover our customers\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\’ needs depending on their skills level and budget (Post-sale consultation, Bugs fixing, Installation, and Configuration & customization).
You can get more details about this plugin here:
Here are some statistics for Multi-Warehouse extension: number of extended models is 55 (from 2514), number of extended blocks is 41 (from 1494). Multi-Warehouse configuration is attached. So anybody can check it. This is the price for numerous complex features expanding the default Magento functionality for multiple warehouses needs. It is impossible to improve the Magento core without extending Magento itself. We provide the full extension integration service additionally in case if you have 3rd party conflicting extensions running. Read more about support options here. You can always write this functions from scratch and spend a solid amount of time and money. We can release you from unnecessary time loss and save yuor time / money for something else.
Magento is a complex php project that requires a solid php developer efforts to have system understanding in-depth, especially for newbies. You can change a layout, correct style sheets, perform some minor changes, but any significant Magento addon / customisation may require the professional Magento coder service. You’ll need to contact Magento development company to accommodate you. It can take ages or seems to be impossible for newbie but takes some hours for the skilled programmer.