Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

We need Magento Expert. 

Snooks

Total Posts:  1
Australia

I am assisting a friend that has recently had a site built in Magento. The site is ok but its obvious that the developer simply took the job on, outsourced everything and knows nothing at all about Magento. We have the site looking ok now, but i do need the following:

a. We need a person to assist with making changes as and when required. Changes will generally be small and price can be quoted on each occasion.

b. The person must be extremely conversant with all aspects of Magento.

c. The person must be in Australia and must be able to be contacted by telephone. This is non-negotiable and an intergral part of our requirments.

The site is now operational but we need some changes made and perhaps a plugin installed for seo purposes. We are requesting a price to do this and we can discuss details in greater depth via email.

Please send pm or email me at admin(@) dartshop(dot)com(dot)au

Many Thanks:)

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

sarakanderson

Total Posts:  2

Facebook has an extensive developer forum that you can post on for individual programmers local to you.  Good luck.

Magento Community
Magento Community

EcommerceExpert

Total Posts:  14
India, UK, Australia, Denmark, USA

To sarakanderson

\"sarakanderson\" -

Try Andrew at Enlightened IT Developers, he is very professional and based in Australia so all his clients are Australian. It worked for us when we needed some one for Australia.  He\’s pretty busy so I would try him early mornings or late afternoons.  Hope that helps.

There is nobody working with us by the name of ‘Andrew’? So Why are you using our company name to promote your links?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Extendware

Total Posts:  231

As far as installing plugins, it is usually best to hire the extension author themselves as they know the extension the best.

Magento Community
Magento Community

openxcellaus

Total Posts:  6
Australia

Magento is a new platform and if you want a expert of it, you have to give training for Magento platform.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community