Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How to enable Paypal Payment option? 

ucnoles

Total Posts:  6

I am using 1.6.1.0. I have signed up for a Paypal account and a Paypal Sandbox account. I am trying to enable to Paypal payment option in the Configuration section but I can’t find a way to make Paypal show up as a payment option. I have entered the API info but still nothing. I can’t even find a way to select Paypal as a payment option. There is a separate tab for Paypal, but no where in there is there a place to enable it. In the Payment Methods tab, there is nothing for Paypal at all. Any ideas?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

ucnoles

Total Posts:  6

I figured it out. I had disabled paypal in the Advanced section of the configuration because I didn’t want the “now accepting paypal” logo on the sidebar. I enabled paypal then found the tab inside that allowed me to disable the paypal logo.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community