Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Errors after Magento Connection upgrade to 1.2.0.1

oztrack

Total Posts:  3

I have changed the files from my cpanel error log to a variety of permissions. But when i click on the catalog link from inside of admin and the configuration menu i get the error below..

I also just installed using magento connect the following extensions:
Fontis_Australia 1.0 (stable)
Fontis_Wysiwyg 1.0.3 (stable)
Luxe_Bestsellers

Warning: include(Mage/Adminhtml/Model/System/Config/Backend/Catalog/Search/Type.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/oztrackn/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/functions.php on line 73
Trace:
#0 /home/oztrackn/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/functions.php(73): mageCoreErrorHandler(2, ‘include(Mage/Ad...’, ‘/home/oztrackn/...’, 73, Array)
#1 /home/oztrackn/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/functions.php(73): __autoload()
#2 [internal function]: __autoload(’Mage_Adminhtml_...’)
#3 /home/oztrackn/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php(789): class_exists(’Mage_Adminhtml_...’)
#4 /home/oztrackn/public_html/magento/app/Mage.php(317): Mage_Core_Model_Config->getModelInstance(’adminhtml/syste...’, Array)
#5 /home/oztrackn/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/System/Config/Form.php(242): Mage::getModel(’adminhtml/syste...’)
#6 /home/oztrackn/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/System/Config/Form.php(180): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_System_Config_Form->initFields(Object(Varien_Data_Form_Element_Fieldset), Object(Mage_Core_Model_Config_Element), Object(Mage_Core_Model_Config_Element))
#7 /home/oztrackn/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/System/Config/Edit.php(91): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_System_Config_Form->initForm()
#8 /home/oztrackn/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/controllers/System/ConfigController.php(88): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_System_Config_Edit->initForm()
#9 /home/oztrackn/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(348): Mage_Adminhtml_System_ConfigController->editAction()
#10 /home/oztrackn/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Admin.php(143): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch(’edit’)
#11 /home/oztrackn/public_html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(174): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Admin->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#12 /home/oztrackn/public_html/magento/app/Mage.php(450): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#13 /home/oztrackn/public_html/magento/index.php(52): Mage::run()
#14 {main}

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

dwdonline

Total Posts:  56
Southern California

I am experiencing the same issues with three four magento sites. Some are new installs - some are upgrades.

Magento Community
Magento Community

dwdonline

Total Posts:  56
Southern California

The problem is - the folder: app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Model/System/Config/Backend/Catalog/ and app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Model/System/Config/Source/Catalog is missing.

To fix it:

Download Magento and move the folders from the fresh install to the upgraded store. It seems that it was an error in 1.2.0 that was fixed in 1.2.1 - but not for upgraders.

Magento Community
Magento Community

oztrack

Total Posts:  3

Thanks very much, it worked! Great stuff

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community