Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Change Telephone #? 

mabdirect

Total Posts:  37

The following message , as I’m sure all have seen, is in my inbox.

I read it, and want to change the #, but do not know where to change them all, I have searched and searched, but…

How and where do I change the telephone # to my own, in all relevant places?

“Reminder: Change Magento`s default phone numbers and callouts before site launch
Before launching your Magento store, please remember to change Magento`s default phone numbers that appear in email templates, callouts, templates, etc.”

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

MagPleasure

Total Posts:  55

The phone numbers are required to be inserted in the emails and displayed on the website if it is configured in the template. You can configure them here - System->Configuration->General (the Store Information section)

Magento Community
Magento Community

mabdirect

MagPleasure - 06 February 2012 07:01 AM

The phone numbers are required to be inserted in the emails and displayed on the website if it is configured in the template. You can configure them here - System->Configuration->General (the Store Information section)

I have updated that information.

To see one of the examples that I speak of go to http://www.mab-direct.com and hold your mouse pointer over the pic in the top of the left column please

Magento Community
Magento Community

goivvy
Guru

Total Posts:  322
Moscow, Russia

this is a notification bug, please read https://ivvy.ru/en/magentonotificationbug and patch your installation https://ivvy.ru/docs/fix.notification.patch

Magento Community
Magento Community

MagPleasure

Total Posts:  55

Open the app/design/frontend/<your_package>/<your_theme>/layout/catalog.xml file.

Find the \"Our customer service is available 24/7. Call us at (555) 555-0123.\” line and change it to the text you need.

Don\’t forget to clear your store cache.

Magento Community
Magento Community

mabdirect

MagPleasure - 07 February 2012 11:16 AM

Open the app/design/frontend/<your_package>/<your_theme>/layout/catalog.xml file.

Find the \"Our customer service is available 24/7. Call us at (555) 555-0123.\” line and change it to the text you need.

Don\’t forget to clear your store cache.

Thank you this helped.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community