Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Popularity Score doesn’t change

mauricioprado00

Total Posts:  63
Argentina

Hi, i’ve a problem with an extension I created at magento connect. After the aproval the extension is not listed in “Manage extensions”, I can only edit with the url link. But that’s not the problem, before the aproval my popularity was 5, and since it was aproved my popularity is down to zero, and doesn’t change anymore, even thought a few persons buy my extension so they had to enter to my extension section in magento connect.

Somebody knows what happens? why my popularity went down to zero? will it be updated eventually?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

magaddons

Total Posts:  12

I have the same problem. My extension is not in my extension list anymore and the popularity is dropped to zero.

Why do we have so much trouble with the extension? Finally approved and now this again. Very strange

Magento Community
Magento Community

mauricioprado00

Argentina

Since I dont know what is the problem and no one in Magento told me anything, I decided to create and submit new module (but is the same) because I dont think anyone is going to solve this problem, so I’ve the hoppe this wont happen again. I think they have been making a lot of changes in the way publishing extension works, because 4 weeks ago I was able publish and share the link of the new extension immediately, and now I cant share the link to the new extension I created while is in status “submitted”, so I’ve a lot of hoppe that something is different now and if it work properly I will delete the old one. I recomend you to do the same to dont waste time.

Magento Community
Magento Community

mauricioprado00

Argentina

magaddons - 30 January 2012 10:35 PM

I have the same problem. My extension is not in my extension list anymore and the popularity is dropped to zero.

Why do we have so much trouble with the extension? Finally approved and now this again. Very strange

I forgot, you can modify anything in your extension publication, even if it is not listed as your extension, you can change it if you want, to upload new images or whatever, you just have to replace the id in the link:
http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/extension/extension/edit/id/<here your extension id>/

you can get the id finding your extension in the extension searcher of magento connect, and of course you have to be logged in.

Magento Community
Magento Community

raulsanchez

Total Posts:  83

http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/261869/

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community