Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Footer links static block getting me crazy

Benoît

Total Posts:  14
Tours, France

Hi there,

I’ve spent hours reading hundreds of posts on the forums, on other blogs and so on and just can’t figure out why my “footer_links” static block suddenly disappeared…

Working either with Default or Modern theme, “footer_links” and its content (Customer service, etc) do not show up anymore. The only work I’ve done is upgrading to the latest releases, but I do not have any clue when it became invisible.

According to the numerous posts, I’ve checked the xml, phtml files, the reference name and all seems “clean” except that I can not make the links show up…

I’m working with the french locale set up, but getting back to the default “English (US)” doesn’t change anything.

Any clue ?

Thanks, I’m getting really bothered with that issue…

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Stook

Total Posts:  6

Yeah I have the same problem and I can’t find an answer in any of the forums.  Anything new yet?

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community