Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Admin Panel Error, I Cant access my Admin Panel

cabralsamuel

Total Posts:  4

I cant access my Administrator Panel...once i have written www.mywebsite.com/*****/***/**** --After doing this steps which are the ones that i have always made and be-four worked fine, now what it only gives me is ("Magento* There has been a error processing your request, Exception printing is disables by default for security reasons, Error log record number: 42192****").

That was yesterday

Now after i type everything once again it gives me a white Background with a black text that says (” Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘<’ in /nfs/c07/h02/mnt/99991/domains/mywebsite.com/html/catalog/index.php on line 93 “).

A magento operator mentioned to me yesterday that this may be caused by not upgrading to the latest versions of magento, which i have not done, i don’t really know how much truth that has?

Any answers will be extremely grateful

Image Attachments
error recent.pngADMIN ERROR.png

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community