Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Error when clicking on ‘Affiliate Orders’

chrisjz

Total Posts:  2

I’m getting an error when I click on ‘Affiliate Orders’ in admin, though the link ‘Connect Affiliate to Order’ works fine and I have done the following already:
- Paid for PAP and placed my email/pass in configuration
- Added a role in permissions called ‘Post Affiliate Pro’ and resource access set to all
- Configured the module in the Admin
- Cleared cache, logged out and back in into admin
- I tried the Magento Connect Manager and then uploading the module manually on my server
- Have the /affiliate/ folder

The only other thing is that my Magento shop is on a subdomain, in case this could be an issue?

This is the error message and stack trace I get:

There has been an error processing your request
Response decoding failed: not array. Received text:

Trace:
#0 /home/domain/public_html/sites/monkeybooks/lib/PAP/PapApi.class.php(696): Gpf_Rpc_MultiRequest->send()
#1 /home/domain/public_html/sites/monkeybooks/app/code/local/Mage/Pap/Model/Papapi/Collection/Abstract.php(303): Gpf_Rpc_Request->sendNow()
#2 /home/domain/public_html/sites/monkeybooks/lib/Varien/Data/Collection.php(188): Mage_Pap_Model_Papapi_Collection_Abstract->getSize()
#3 /home/domain/public_html/sites/monkeybooks/lib/Varien/Data/Collection.php(174): Varien_Data_Collection->getLastPageNumber()
#4 /home/domain/public_html/sites/monkeybooks/app/code/local/Mage/Pap/Model/Papapi/Collection/Abstract.php(577): Varien_Data_Collection->getCurPage()
#5 /home/domain/public_html/sites/monkeybooks/app/code/local/Mage/Pap/Model/Papapi/Collection/Abstract.php(192): Mage_Pap_Model_Papapi_Collection_Abstract->_renderLimit()
#6 /home/domain/public_html/sites/monkeybooks/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Widget/Grid.php(484): Mage_Pap_Model_Papapi_Collection_Abstract->load()
#7 /home/domain/public_html/sites/monkeybooks/app/code/local/Mage/Pap/Block/Adminhtml/Pap/Grid.php(36): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Widget_Grid->_prepareCollection()
#8 /home/domain/public_html/sites/monkeybooks/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Widget/Grid.php(576): Mage_Pap_Block_Adminhtml_Pap_Grid->_prepareCollection()
#9 /home/domain/public_html/sites/monkeybooks/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Widget/Grid.php(582): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Widget_Grid->_prepareGrid()
#10 /home/domain/public_html/sites/monkeybooks/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(752): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Widget_Grid->_beforeToHtml()
#11 /home/domain/public_html/sites/monkeybooks/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(520): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#12 /home/domain/public_html/sites/monkeybooks/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(471): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->_getChildHtml(’grid’, true)
#13 /home/domain/public_html/sites/monkeybooks/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Widget/Grid/Container.php(70): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->getChildHtml(’grid’)
#14 /home/domain/public_html/sites/monkeybooks/app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/widget/grid/container.phtml(36): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Widget_Grid_Container->getGridHtml()
#15 /home/domain/public_html/sites/monkeybooks/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(212): include(’/home/domain/p...’)
#16 /home/domain/public_html/sites/monkeybooks/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(239): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView(’adminhtml/defau...’)
#17 /home/domain/public_html/sites/monkeybooks/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(253): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
#18 /home/domain/public_html/sites/monkeybooks/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Template.php(81): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#19 /home/domain/public_html/sites/monkeybooks/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Widget/Container.php(295): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#20 /home/domain/public_html/sites/monkeybooks/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(753): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Widget_Container->_toHtml()
#21 /home/domain/public_html/sites/monkeybooks/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Text/List.php(43): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#22 /home/domain/public_html/sites/monkeybooks/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(753): Mage_Core_Block_Text_List->_toHtml()
#23 /home/domain/public_html/sites/monkeybooks/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(520): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#24 /home/domain/public_html/sites/monkeybooks/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(471): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->_getChildHtml(’content’, true)
#25 /home/domain/public_html/sites/monkeybooks/app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/page.phtml(74): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->getChildHtml(’content’)
#26 /home/domain/public_html/sites/monkeybooks/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(212): include(’/home/domain/p...’)
#27 /home/domain/public_html/sites/monkeybooks/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(239): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView(’adminhtml/defau...’)
#28 /home/domain/public_html/sites/monkeybooks/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(253): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
#29 /home/domain/public_html/sites/monkeybooks/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Template.php(81): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#30 /home/domain/public_html/sites/monkeybooks/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(753): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#31 /home/domain/public_html/sites/monkeybooks/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(529): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#32 /home/domain/public_html/sites/monkeybooks/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(389): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->getOutput()
#33 /home/domain/public_html/sites/monkeybooks/app/code/local/Mage/Pap/controllers/Adminhtml/PapController.php(53): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->renderLayout()
#34 /home/domain/public_html/sites/monkeybooks/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(418): Mage_Pap_Adminhtml_PapController->manageAction()

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

chrisjz

Total Posts:  2

Sorry I put this thread in the wrong forum, can this be moved to the Bugs area if possible?

Magento Community
Magento Community

MageGuys
Guru

Total Posts:  380

This isn’t a bug, just a configuration mistake and/or outdated API file. Based on the information you’ve given I’m guessing that you are using a hosted version of PAP.

1. Make sure that you put the domain name that QualityUnit gave you into the configuration. The domain should typically be something like “yourcompany.postaffiliatepro.com”.
2. The install directory for hosted versions should be set to empty, or “/”
3. You will need to update your API file. See the instructions at http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/197113/#t253614. This step is critical when using a hosted version because the module can’t load the file directly. The module comes with a copy of the API file, but unfortunately the way PAP is written, changes to PAP frequently render this file obsolete so it has to be updated.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community