Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

blank pages | Segmentation fault

Thierry S.

Total Posts:  94
Paris

after the upgrade to 1.2.0.1 my apache started to segfault when trying to access to my test shop.  and right now it s not accepting any request anymore and any apache child is segfaulting.

There is only this test website on this server. I’ve tested another php page. This php page is working fine.

I’m still trying to understand why, but if anyone has the same issue feel free to reply smile

for those who don’t know a “segmentation fault occurs when a program attempts to access a memory location that it is not allowed to access, or attempts to access a memory location in a way that is not allowed” (wikipedia)

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Thierry S.

Total Posts:  94
Paris

I rolled back to a 1.2.0 version this is not segfaulting anymore.

we will see tomorrow, if I can find why.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community