Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Quickbooks Online Edition Integration

evisboy

Total Posts:  65
Washington, DC

I will be finishing a module tomorrow that integrates Magento with Quickbooks Online Edition.

It is not a full sync—only a push—and designed for those shops doing nearly everything with Magento.

The following functionality will be available:

1) Sales Receipts
2) Customer push (from magento to QBOE) --- Customer additions / changes get pushed to QBOE
3) Products push (from magento to QBOE )-------- Product additions / changes get pushed to QBOE
4) Credit Memos
5) Voids
6) Configurable accounts via Magento

I need help testing!!! Please contact me if you are interested in this module. Note that this is for Quickbooks ONLINE and not the desktop edition (that will come later)

View my Quickbooks Merchant Services thread here (module is complete): http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/18650/

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

evisboy

Washington, DC

I have finally released the code. You can download it from Google Code here: http://code.google.com/p/qboe-magento/

I have not documented anything with a README yet, but I will do so shortly. I will also add to magento connect soon.

Remember, that you must register your app with QB, get your connection ticket, etc. in order to be able to talk to your QBOE account. I will be creating a series of articles to help people with this. In the meantime, please refer to the Quickbooks SDK.

Magento Community
Magento Community

domainpubber

Total Posts:  17

Thanks evisboy! I’m going to give your module a try and will provide feedback ASAP.

Magento Community
Magento Community

elstinko

Total Posts:  5

We are in the process of migrating from X-cart to Magento and we have Quickbooks Online Edition and Quickbooks Merchant Services. Being a developer I will be glad to help you test. This Online Edition push module is very interesting and rare to find in other carts our there.

Magento Community
Magento Community

jsu1972

Total Posts:  11

so i downloaded the code...and put it in the directory...but how do i configure it to work?

*update*
so after spending a little time i got the module activated by putting a .xml file in the app/etc/modules folder. so now i can see the module listed under the system configuration menu but when i click on the QBOE Intuit section it just puts a black page on the left. So I must have left something out.

**update 2**
so i can see all the setup stuff now but i’m a little puzzled how to get the appid, connection ticket etc.

Magento Community
Magento Community

evisboy

Washington, DC

I have added a new wiki to explain how to set up my module step-by-step: QBOE SETUP

Magento Community
Magento Community

kevindiamond

Total Posts:  1

So Attempting to use this module, but it obviously needs an XML file for: /app/etc/modules but my attempts to make one are failing, as I must not be loading the right dependencies.

Any help on what you are using?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community