Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Dynamically displaying price per product in static blocks

smit2685

Total Posts:  15

Hey Guys,

I am hoping there is a relatively easy explanation to our problem, however uncommon that may be!

We have many static blocks on category pages that display a table of products for comparison. Our issue lies in the fact that I have not displayed pricing for these products as it is the only aspect that tends to change frequently and re-entering this information on all of these static blocks would be a nightmare.

Is there a way to call the price for a specific product ID in a static block?

What I mean by that is this - In the last column of our table, I would like to manually enter a bit of code that will call the price for the specific product in that row so that if pricing updates occur, the new prices will be reflected in the static block.

I am hoping I can specify something like - [getprice-id-#].

All other information (product name, short description, specs) will virtually never change.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

rajfazzio

Total Posts:  8

Did you ever find an answer this this?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community