Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

import from csv

kelbyuk

Total Posts:  13

I am importing from a csv file, but only the first few lines actually make it into the product lists in magento.

If I try again, the next few lines get imported, about 2 or 3 lines on average.

The version of Magento I am using is 0.6.14100 and the csv file is 100 lines long.

Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Benjamin Mourgues

Total Posts:  2
Montbéliard (France)

I’m having the same problem .

I have a product list containing about 400 items, and the dataflow of magento does stop after a while.

I had once a PHP error that explain that my script was using more mamorie than alocated.

My server got 34 MB RAM allocated to PHP script.

I’m trying to cron it but i’m not able to generate a script that uses the dataflow importation via a Bash without any documentation on the classes structure of Magento.

Do any one person know how i could cron the importation ?

Magento Community
Magento Community

harry12bar

Total Posts:  168

(sorry if off topic) HI, Ive given up on importing CSV shipping tablerates ive resorted to inporting directly to database. CSV in general seems temperamental ;(

kelbyuk - 21 January 2008 03:55 AM

I am importing from a csv file, but only the first few lines actually make it into the product lists in magento.

If I try again, the next few lines get imported, about 2 or 3 lines on average.

The version of Magento I am using is 0.6.14100 and the csv file is 100 lines long.

Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Any reason why you havent updated to latest?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community