Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Integrity constraint violation PLEASE HELP!!!! 

Frank G

Total Posts:  22

Hello All,

I am trying to using Magento 1.5.1.0 on a Windows 2008 server. I am getting this error when I tried to add a new product to the database.

SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry 24-0-1-60 for key PRIMARY

The database was carried over from a previous version 1.4.2 and since then has not ever worked right.

What I have already tried is:

1. Cleared the Log files
2. Cleared Cache in the Var folder
3. Cleared Session Cache in the Var folder
4. Tried to do a FULL new install and then restore the database and still no good
5. I created a secondary database and tried the repair tool (That Added missing foreign key or field to the database)

And with all of this still not working and starting to get REALLY frustrated. I went back to 1.4.2 and all was fine no erros adding products but then when I go back to 1.5 pop errors again! Can someone please help me figure out what, why and how to fix this please? I am open to any suggestions…

I do have to keep the database it has products in it from the past.

Thanks in advance for the help,

Frank G.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Frank G

Total Posts:  22

Anyone have any suggestions on how I could fix this??

Magento Community
Magento Community

freemanjacob

Total Posts:  6

Any ideas? I have the same problem

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community