Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Free Product Data Feed Export Module for Magento

RPKuersten

Total Posts:  2

Idealo has developed a free export module for Magento, compatible with Google Base and other product listing platforms.

We are inviting Magento users to test the module with us – you will obtain a free export module that produces perfect product feeds for Google Base, price comparison sites and other product listing platforms. In addition you will have six weeks free listing on a leading UK price comparison site. The offer is open to any Magento user with a UK facing website (in other words that sells products in GBPs).

We will even install it for you …....
Interested? Contact me:
robert.kuersten@idealo.co.uk

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

anita115

Total Posts:  4

Hello Sir,

I have magento version 1.6.0.0 and I am trying to install Idealo Export Module.
But I am facing some error of “Page not found”.

Below is the brief description of what I had done so far.

I have uploaded all files to to respective folders ie

copied the folder “Idealo” from /app/code/local/
copied the file “csvexport.xml” from /app/design/adminhtml/default/default/layout/
copied the folder “csvexport” from /app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/
copied the file “Idealo_Csvexport.xml” from /app/etc/modules/
Created folder ‘export’ in root and have given write permissions to it and uploaded “Img” folder

After that I cleared cache ie emptied /var/cache folder
Then Logged out from admin side and again Logged in

I am able to view Idealo Section in System >> Configuration BUT when I click on “Trusted csv settings” then I get 404 ie Page not found error.

Can you please help me get out of this error as i am not aware what might have gone wrong.
Please do the needful.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community