Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

HTML attribute not showing in it’s own tab, need some php help here

voorwindenparts

Total Posts:  2

Hi all,

I am trying to adjust my product tabs to my wishes, installed easy_tabs, works like a charm.

I have added product video via atribute. Now my problem is that the video will only show in the “Additional options” tab together with ex. Color and Manufacturer lines.

But I want it to show in it’s own tab.

the code inside the Additional tab=
<?php foreach ($this->getChildHtmlList() as $_html): ?>
<?php echo $_html ?>
<?php endforeach; ?>
(this gets all the attributes marked as display on frontpage)

the code inside the Custom tab =
<?php
if(Mage::getStoreConfig('easy_tabs/custom/customtabid1')){
$method = 'get' . ucfirst(Mage::getStoreConfig('easy_tabs/custom/customtabid1'));
$content = $this->getProduct()->$method();
if(!empty($content)){
echo '<div class="product-specs">'.$content.'</div>';

}
}
?>
(this gets the attribute marked in back-end it should display using the config function off Easy Tab.)

When I select any other attribute (just plain text or picture) it shows in product view, but when I select my video attribute (which allows html) the custom tab won’t show it.

please help me out here. I have tried adding the first code to the custom tab but all i get are errors.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community