Magento Forum

Tiered prices disappeared for configurable products after upgraded to v1.2.0 from v1.1.8

laserbeam

Total Posts:  28

After having upgraded to v1.2.0 from v1.1.8, the tiered prices originally set up with the configurable products all disappeared, although the tiered prices still work with simple products after the upgrade. 

Also, the “As low as: “ statement that comes up with the tiered prices disappear on some group of configurable product and its associated simple products but show on some other configurable product and its associated simple products.

Magento team please look into this problem.  Thanks.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

darryla

Total Posts:  52

I had a general problem with tiered pricing for all products, make sure the statement that calls the tiered pricing in:

/home/clinlco/public_html/app/design/frontend/default/your_theme/template/catalog/product/view.phtml

is $this->getTierPriceHtml(), not $this->getChildHtml(’tierprices’), this no longer appears to work

smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

phreaks

Total Posts:  4

Interessing! I got a fresh 1.2.02 install and configured
a. simple product with tier price --> shows up
b. simple product with tier price AND custom option --> shows NOT up but tier pricing is used for cart
The same behaviour for CP’s…

Guess I have to check the sources…

Magento Community
Magento Community

adacosta

Total Posts:  4

I am having the same problem and my Magento ver. 1.3.2.4. I am afraid to install the newer version.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community