Magento Forum

Site broken back and front after 1.2 upgrade

Coffee Man

Total Posts:  2

I got this error after upgrading from 1.1.8 to 1.20:

Error in file"domain_info/public_html/magentocommerce/app/code/core/Mage/Sales/sql/sales_setup/mysql4-upgrade-0.9.28-0.9.29.php" SQLSTATE[42000]Syntax error or access violation1103 Incorrect table name ''
Trace:
#0 domain_info/public_html/magentocommerce/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(287): Mage::exception('Mage_Core', 'Error in file: ...')
#1 domain_info/public_html/magentocommerce/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(179): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_modifyResourceDb('upgrade', '0.9.28', '0.9.29')
#2 domain_info/public_html/magentocommerce/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(146): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_upgradeResourceDb('0.9.28', '0.9.29')
#3 domain_info/public_html/magentocommerce/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(121): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->applyUpdates()
#4 domain_info/public_html/magentocommerce/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php(215): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup::applyAllUpdates()
#5 domain_info/public_html/magentocommerce/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(241): Mage_Core_Model_Config->init(Array)
#6 domain_info/public_html/magentocommerce/app/Mage.php(427): Mage_Core_Model_App->init('', 'store', Array)
#7 domain_info/public_html/magentocommerce/app/Mage.php(446): Mage::app('', 'store', Array)
#8 domain_info/public_html/magentocommerce/index.php(52): Mage::run()
#9 {main}
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  Hosted at www.simplehelix.com.  Are there any files that need to be manually edited?

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Sowmya M N

Total Posts:  16

I am also facing the problem after upgrading from 1.4.1 to 1.5.0. Did u get any solution?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Leo77

Total Posts:  10

Hello,

I also had a number of errors during update process with products display and language customization. Then I found this article . I decided to follow their advice and it was pretty helpful and simple. What I did wasn’t actually upgrade it was migration from an old version to a fresh installed new version. It took considerably less time and efforts. Considering that I’m not very good in programming it was perfect solution for me. Hope it will also help you.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community