Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Display category images in top menu or multi- column top menu with images in magento

pradeep_kumar67

Total Posts:  160
Bangalore

Hi,

I used Raptor Explodedmenu extension for multi- column top menu

but i need to display images of subcategory of particular category ex;- Brand etc so i customized the Raptor Explodedmenu extension and attached in this post

in admin side you have to mention name of the parent category which sub-category images has to display not name

File Attachments
raptor-exploded-menu_with images.zip  (File Size: 149KB - Downloads: 382)

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

pradeep_kumar67

Bangalore

Give Second level category name in admin side so the sub-category’s will display images properly i’e css is working fine if you give 2nd level category name in admin side
else customize as you need

Magento Community
Magento Community

rajeev6663

Total Posts:  7

I want to show subcategory with image and description in top navigation .I use your attached extension but my problem is not solve. Please help me what i do.

Image Attachments
sample image.JPG

Magento Community
Magento Community

rajeev6663

Total Posts:  7

I success to show image on second level category but one problem i occur when i click on second level category image link then on detail page it show category image. how to remove second level category image on category detail page.

Sorry For my bad English.

Image Attachments
detail_page.JPG

Magento Community
Magento Community

pradeep_kumar67

Bangalore

rajeev6663 - 23 May 2012 10:03 PM

I success to show image on second level category but one problem i occur when i click on second level category image link then on detail page it show category image. how to remove second level category image on category detail page.

Sorry For my bad English.

Just share the code so i can check and let you know share that full module

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community