Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Error with configurable products after upgrade from 1.4.0.1 to 1.4.2.0

cmavroudis

Total Posts:  20

H,

I have just upgraded from 1.4.0.1 to 1.4.2.0 and everything builds fine however my configurable products now throw these 2 errors. I did my upgrade by using the full package rather than ssh.

1) In admin, if I try to edit a configurable product I get the error below. Its fine if I try to edit a simple product.

Fatal errorCall to a member function getId() on a non-object in C:\wamp\www\app\code\core\Mage\Catalog\Model\Product\Type\Configurable.php on line 222

2) On the actual website, I get ‘page not found’ if I try to view one of those same configurable products

It may or may not be related but if i go to my admin area and system->configuration I cannot see any options at all , only ‘Access Denied’.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Costas

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community