Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 3 of 3
The best Magento Theme Provider? 

nikete

Total Posts:  12

torosuner - 28 January 2013 12:00 PM

God damn all of you spammers.

We can’t even discuss a single topic because of your manipulative advertisements.

OP asks something, you start throwing shit at the biggest names in the industry. This is not good marketing. I definitely will add all these commenters into my “never buy from” list.

Good job ruining this community.

I agree with you buddy, f**king spammers!
I hope that those who come to the forum for help can read between the lines and avoid spam responses

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Jasmin153

Total Posts:  1

I have purchased a product of http://www.magentech.com/ for my bakery shop. I think it’s pretty good, clean layout and easy to use.

Magento Community
Magento Community

rebeccama

Total Posts:  110

Themeforest is missing

Magento Community
Magento Community

ana87828

Total Posts:  1

I recommend themeforest.net

Magento Community
Magento Community

mylovemilan90

Total Posts:  6

I recommend Cmsart.net smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

magemarket

Total Posts:  2

You can just purchase all themes in Magento Connect itself they have a thousand numbers of Magento Themes but they will never provide a good support or installation, So just try some specific magento theme providers, i prefer Haltngo, they have very much knowledge in providing Magento Responsive Themes and Premium Magento Themes.

Magento Connect Theme(Limited Support): http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/catalogsearch/result/?q=themes&pl;=0
Haltngo Themes(Free support and Free Installation): http://www.haltngo.com/magento-themes

Haltngo provides Best Magento Responsive Themes and Premium Magento Themes.

Magento Community
Magento Community

taskdivision

Total Posts:  4

I can say one company I can’t recommend for their themes is EMthemes. Why?

1. Poor support. They take more than 24 hours to respond. Their response is generally is another question or they misunderstand the initial question.
2. Billing issues. They use Skill payment processing and it rejects all our company bank cards no matter which is used, have to call in to get it to work.
3. Not package very well.
4. Coding is very poor. They don’t follow good naming practices so hard to follow code. They use the default theme package and rewrite it instead of using a package (perhaps my pet peeve).
5. Install is buggy. Seem to have issues with their sample data installs, buggy. Also documentation is not clear on setting up your own sample. Appears they had this function and then disabled it.
6. Database table names it creates are random, hard to find which belong to the theme for debugging issues or making changes.
7. Inconsistent use of local and community code pools.
8. Inconsistent namespaces usage
9. dead unused directories, files everywhere, multiple copies of same javascript files, etc… You can tell they have just throw together several modules to create their codebase and never bothered to clean it up after several upgrade to magneto.

Most of the above doesn’t matter if you are going to use the theme stock, but matters if you want to preserve upgrade ability or need to make changes.

Is there anyone here that has had a good expereince with EM Themes? Also appears they sell on Themeforest under the name gala themes

Magento Community
Magento Community

Christinale

Total Posts:  88

Hi, I think it work. this is Top 10 best responsive Magento theme for multiple purposes
magentotutorial.net/top-10-responsive-magento-theme-multi-purpose/

Magento Community
Magento Community

FMEExtensions
Mentor

Total Posts:  1298

Add these in your list too smile

CreativeThemes
FMEExtensions

Magento Community