Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 2 of 3
The best Magento Theme Provider? 

blikje

Total Posts:  35

I am using a theme from ThemeForest, and am not totally satisfied with it. Too much working in the base, so impropely coded. It looked great, and after a lot of modifiying it worked perfect. But it\\\’s something you can only find out after purchasing, but there\\\’s no refund option at ThemeForest. My next theme would be Ultimento, excellent features and (so it seems) great support.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

ShoppingCartHub

Total Posts:  3
London

Thats a pretty good list, great for some one who is looking to enhance their store.
As rightly said by some one, you get a good idea of the theme once you purchase it and yes support and customer service do matter a lot.
HelloThemes are good at it and so are many other.
We also have a few collection of Magento Themes here Shopping Cart Hub

and will get more soon.

Thanks for the post though smile

Regards

Magento Community
Magento Community

elisewatvedt

Total Posts:  2

venustheme - 08 September 2012 05:53 PM

You can get free Responsive Magento Themes in VenusTheme Club

But too bad, there is no support......
I would love to use them, but lack of support makes this a no-choice >:(

Magento Community
Magento Community

magestore
Mentor

Total Posts:  1015
Viet Nam

We provide both themes and extensions for magento. There are free and paid ones that will perfectly fit your requirement.
Visit our store here
http://www.magestore.com/magento-extensions.html/

Magento Community
Magento Community

EComGorilla

Total Posts:  17

Personally, I would recommend using Theme Forest . They are a theme marketplace that is run out of Australia and they have good customer support. Because they are a large company, if something happens where the theme doesn’t work or the developer doesn’t respond to support requests you can get a refund and are not left having paid for something that doesn’t work.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Mckean

Total Posts:  1

I think joomlart.com have many good magento themes. Other wise www.templatemonster.com is also good.

Magento Community
Magento Community

taivuxuan

Total Posts:  1

http://www.mage-shop.com/

WE providing products in Magento , In Magento/ E-commerce partly, our services are various ranging from Magento Consulting, Graphics design, Graphics Integration with Magento (Magento Template Creation), Full site development (Single/ Multi stores website), supplemental Modules/ Components implementation and Customization, Magento Developer Hiring, Magento Installation Instructions to Magento extensions development…

Magento Community
Magento Community

Emmet1

Total Posts:  24

I think there’s no the “best”. You can use and give recommendations for ones they’ve used .

Magento Community
Magento Community

morga

Total Posts:  4

Hello.
Any one know who created the blue siam theme or where I can get it? I can’t seem to find it here any longer. Or if you know of a very similar theme let me know.

thank you

Magento Community
Magento Community

Irzoo

Total Posts:  2
India

We at Irzoo excels in building bravura artistic responsive themes and selling them at cheap prices.

Have a look at some of our new offerings:

* ShopIt - Premium Lifestyle & Fashion Responsive Theme!!

* Online Exclusive Store - Responsive Version

The basic version of “Online Exclusive Store” is available for free download from - Online Exclusive Store - Basic Version

There are lots of other themes available for free or at in-expensive prices.. Do check out - Irzoo

Magento Community
Magento Community

torosuner

Total Posts:  8

God damn all of you spammers.

We can’t even discuss a single topic because of your manipulative advertisements.

OP asks something, you start throwing shit at the biggest names in the industry. This is not good marketing. I definitely will add all these commenters into my “never buy from” list.

Good job ruining this community.

Magento Community
Magento Community

ashwani295

Total Posts:  13
Noida

Irzoo.com also one of the best Magento theme provider please visit here to know more :- http://www.irzoo.com/index.php/magento-professional-themes.html

Magento Community
Magento Community

egrovesystems

Total Posts:  36

The themes which are listed is enough to discuss.  HelloThemes is one of the best in magento theme.

Magento Community
Magento Community

punchout2go

Total Posts:  6
Virginia

We work a lot with HelloThemes, their team is always great if anything is needed!

Magento Community
Magento Community

nikete

Total Posts:  12

torosuner - 28 January 2013 12:00 PM

God damn all of you spammers.

We can’t even discuss a single topic because of your manipulative advertisements.

OP asks something, you start throwing shit at the biggest names in the industry. This is not good marketing. I definitely will add all these commenters into my “never buy from” list.

Good job ruining this community.

I agree with you buddy, f**king spammers!
I hope that those who come to the forum for help can read between the lines and avoid spam responses

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 2 of 3